CAREER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Investing in our employees is our formula for success. At Thai Union, everyone is regarded as highly valuable talent whose ideas, passion and knowledge we must recognize, nurture and grow.
Global Talent Development
Developing our people at every level is part of our core strategy and an ongoing commitment from senior management. Thai Union’s Global Talent Development program is built in partnership with our employees and leadership so they have an integral role in driving their own learning and development. Each company in every region throughout the Thai Union Group assesses and develops its talent pool to build employees’ skill sets and prepare them for career advancement within the company.
Thai Union’s Global Talent Development program is available to all employees, as applicable to their roles, and includes:
- An onboarding process that facilitates a warm welcome, a smooth transition and a foundation for long-term success;
- Vocational, corporate values, cross cultural and Code of Conduct classroom trainings led by internal and external experts so our employees have access to the information and resources they need to excel;
- Mentoring, coaching and feedback mechanisms – both to provide support and build leadership capacity;
- Cross-functional projects to promote knowledge building, sharing and collaboration;
- Stretch assignments with coaching and learning resources available to foster growth;
- Job rotations to support skill set expansion and spark inspiration, connections and long-term visioning that results from a bigger picture vantage;
- International project assignments to enhance cultural competencies and language skills, adding value to current or future roles; and
- A structured and personalized follow-up process to assess the Global Talent Development program’s impact and track talent development progress.
We focus on retaining employees through a cycle of regular development, recognition and rewards tied to performance.
We provide everyone at Thai Union a chance to reach their potential, further their careers and make their mark. For details, please view our annual Sustainability Report.
Young Talent Development Program
Our leadership fast-track program is a competitive launch pad for young professionals to build an exciting career with Thai Union. The Young Talent program exposes participants to all aspects of Thai Union’s business and senior management, accompanied by a strong mentorship framework. Beginning with a two-year rotation through our business operations in Thailand and culminating with a two- or three-year post in an international Thai Union Group entity, our young leaders obtain a truly cross-functional, cross-cultural experience. This is a fantastic primer for a leadership career trajectory with Thai Union. สูตร royal online v2 Learn more.